Our bloggers are medical students, graduate students, alumni, faculty, researchers, staff and guests.
Read about life inside and outside the classroom, public and global health, and get a taste of true “aha” moments – deep reflections that are often a mix of seriousness and humor – and how to juggle the demands of a busy life with an eye on that study/work/life balance.
Be a Larner College of Medicine Blogger
Bloggers are affiliated with the Larner College of Medicine at UVM and write for our broad readership, which includes current medical students, graduate students, faculty, alumni, staff, future med students and folks from other medical schools.
Ready to blog?
• Sign up for one or more posts by contacting John Turner
• Submit a draft of approximately 300-800 words (we’ll help edit).
• Include a relevant photo if available.
The blog is managed by UVM’s Larner College of Medicine Medical Communications team.
• Office of Medical Communications
• Larner College of Medicine at The University of Vermont
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog do not necessarily reflect those of the Larner College of Medicine or the University of Vermont.